Friday, October 06, 2006

move on

Created once
Extradited
Out of a life insecure
Now so mature
So experienced
You Derived heat from my body’s sun.

Was I enraged?
Did I feel wronged
by my own
Unending generosity?
Unending sacrifice.
Unending.

But those deeds
Shall not be remembered
For hate and anger take precedence,
in these moments less worthy.

I too
Move on
across landscapes
Peaceful that my strength
Finds an abode within.
Peaceful that my strength
Meant for a few
No longer plays a role
For you.

Maintained I have
that my tender touch
is but a farce to a colder heart
much too vicious
much too cautious,
pain will not play a part.

Move on
and leave this behind
for your own good it shall be
to leave this behind.
Be prepared though
To face thy inner demon
Someday
‘cos there be no such pain
Like fooling the inner voice.

No comments: