Friday, September 26, 2008

it's the little things

Amidst selling the hell out of a pretty phenomenal news distribution platform, driving new initiatives, hearing of drastic and unbelievable changes amongst close friends (as I shake my head with the platitude of 'everything changes but change' running through my head), finalizing trips to rishikesh with the college mafioso (HELL YES! - october 2nd weekend) and planning for the insanity of the coming 3 months..., I enjoy the little things.

Never Back down - a decent movie on mixed martial arts and the american teenage angst proved to be the find of the last week. Supplemented by a kickass soundtrack, the motivation to stretch that little extra bit in the gym every morning has been found. I can't get enough of feel good flicks :)

Other little things include the arrival of my GOF and barbara Keith purchases (finally!) - both of which I cherish on completely different levels.

D returns after a fortnight of fun in France and London - and boy am I glad. Caught up with her on Sunday over the musings and reflections that only long plane rides can give you. I nodded in frank acknowledgment - been there, done that my friend.

Little things galore. Goa NYE plans being concretized (I don't think that's a word but me, AD and KS used it one hell of a lot back in the day dating 04-05 whilst on the champions league in vikhroli). Should be a kickass 7 days and only a few minor logistics remain unattended.

A fanatical blast of rain beat away the humidity (albeit momentarily) this afternoon and one can only help it's the sign of gorgeous times to come in the northside. More little things.

Ok - now I hear the phone ringing and I've got to scoot. You guys can now think and thank the little things that bring a smile to your face.

peace.

No comments: