Sunday, March 23, 2008

quite a holi!

It had been a few years for both me and T. For me because of an exit from the country/city of true holi revellers over a few years and for T, a clear lack of interest with the festival of color and the accompanying irritants ;)

I continue to be a 'bad influence' on her though! A brilliantly fun day with bhaang, beers, good friends, jives, a swiss gangster that showed a few indians how to get with it and lots of chilling.

The pictures try hard to capture some of the scenes...guess you had to be there!


The evening was andhra bhavan (recounting when trent sweat off half of his body weight trying to handle a chicken fry) followed by a killer game of charades at Tan's with a battle of the genders. I won' say who won 'cos there was a clear lack of integrity over the course of the game and noone believed me when I said "Kamikaze 4: The story of the suicide bomber of Jalapeno" was indeed a cult classic.

You guys have seen it right?

No comments: