Friday, March 28, 2008

the worst OS..ever!

I had to upgrade my laptop. I had to be a moron and embrace evolution and new software and that shiny new interface they boasted of...

And what did I get?

The Vista. Windows VISTA.

The most unbelievably SHITTY and F!@#$ed up Operating system in the history of this planet. This makes windows 3.1 seem like a time when Eutopia had visited us with a lifetime supply of strawberries and cream. As Roast beef once said, talk about an OS that basically has AIDS. No usability, none of the user-friendly features of the 38490328493289234 versions before this, no easy access to any programs, slower then a snail on manala cream (that's deadly potent marijuana for the unitiated) and weaker at the joints then Samuel L Jackson in unbreakable.

Screw you microsoft. You've proved your point alright? Shitty products sell. They sell like hot cakes. Just remember that when you find yourself in hell, the program they're going to be using to manage your utter damnation will be Windows Vista.

This blog turned 3 years old this month btw :)..something to smile about!! :) Happy bday my beauty. Everyone loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.