Monday, February 25, 2008

dot

the last 3 days. Michael Clayton lived up to expectations. Jumper did not. I don't know anyone who watches as many movies as we do. I wouldn't watch that many if it wasn't for you. It's just too damn awesome to have someone you can do everything with. Seriously. Everything. That's a lot of things. I told a friend there wouldn't be anything else I missed expect for.. He was genuinely surprised. Tendulkar fires under pressure once again. Back in the village. Settled down. Basic things make one happy. Like a good game of badminton. How can one man have so much game? Big decisions this week. The phenomenon's movement impacts my own. The weather is so damn perfect. The papers were filled with news of the 4 kids killed in the car crash. That is totally one of those things that you think could not happen to you or me. It can. It does. Drive safe. Drive smart. For hell's sake: employ a driver. Dread. Excitement. Hope. Loneliness. Sefl-driven. So much to do. I know this isn't making any sense. Don't worry. Some things are not meant to be understood.

No comments: